“RAISING KINGLY GENERATION RULING THE EARTH”
- Our vision is:
Together with parents, we are shaping the lives of the students to arise as men and women of God to walk in the divine destiny that God has prepared beforehand for them, in order to lead and reveal the future of this nation.
- To plant the seed of the apostolic call in the students’ lives and prepare them to discover and live in the divine destiny for their lives.
- To pull out and maximize every hidden potential within each student by building the four “pillars” into their life:
- To equip students with relevant life skills & beneficial experiences.
- To sharpen the thinking, analytical, social and spiritual skills in each student’s life.
4 Pillars of Potentials to be Extracted through Character Building
In QCA, all subjects and the character traits will be designed to derive the 4 pillars from each child:
1. Leadership: ability to lead and influence people, combined with the capacity to uproot and solve problems.
- Entrepreneurship: ability to recognize and create an opportunity and act accordingly to produce innovative ideas and products.
- Managerial skill: ability to efficiently manage the available resources.
- Catalyst: ability to take initiate change, produce a rapid acceleration and transmit positive substance to reach a brighter tomorrow.
The Strategic Vision for the Future
KINGLY GENERATION RULING THE EARTH
“For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.” (Ephesians 2:10)
“And they shall rebuild the old ruins, They shall raise up the former desolations, And they shall repair the ruined cities, the desolation of many generations.” (Isaiah 61:4)
- Every student has a destiny related to God’s mandate to influence the cities, to impact the nations.
- QCA will assist each student to discover their destiny and to dedicate their lives for the fulfillment of the destiny, in order to bring changes in all areas of life: education, medical, business, law, politic, economy, entertainment, art and culture, policy making, public service, social works, etc.